Your View Campaign
Terms & Conditions
Applicant: a person who has submitted a before and after image and / or review to participate in the Campaign.
Entrant: a person who applies to participate in the Campaign.
Participant: a person who has been selected by the Company to participate in the Campaign.
Campaign: refers to the free product gift in exchange for a before and after image / and or review of the product during the campaign.
Company: refers to SOS Science of Skin Ltd, the ‘Company’, whose registered office is Perrot House, 17 Bridge Street,Pershore WR10 1AJ
Product: refers to items purchased by applicant.
Free product code: the code provided that can be redeemed for free product on the Science of Skin Website.
Terms of Agreement: Refers to this document, also referred to as the ‘Agreement’.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR VIEW CAMPAIGN – OFFICIAL RULES
- Entrants must be aged between 16 - 80 years old to participate in the free product gift campaign.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Attempts to create multiple accounts will result in the account for the multiple registrations being revoked.
- As part of our process, Entrants must complete the required instructions of a clear hi res before image of their skin and an after image of between 4-8 weeks along with a written review.
- Entries including false details will be disregarded, as will any that are automated or mechanically made. The Company reserves the right to reject any entry on reasonable grounds.
- The Company reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the Company believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Official Rules.
- All entries become the property of the Company and by entering your before and after images / reviews you entrants are giving permission for the images to be used on the website of the company and social media channels. The Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the Company. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Entrants warrant that their entry in the campaign, including any submissions made to the Company, does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party. The Entrant indemnifies and will keep the Company and its associated suppliers, agencies and affiliates indemnifies against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability by the Company and its associated suppliers, agencies and affiliates may suffer arising out of a breach by the Entrant of this clause.
- Entrants selected to participate in the Campaign will be notified via email /and or DM through their social media channel with their code for a free product.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Company’s database and not at the time of transmission by the Entrant. Any form of automated entry using other devices or software is invalid.
- All valid entries received will be reviewed by internal experts.
- Any costs associated with entering the campaign and submitting an application is the responsibility of the Entrant.
- As a condition of your entry, you agree to indemnify the Company and its affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
- The requirements of the product review Campaign will be communicated with the Entrant and they will be required to:
- To send your before and after images of the skin being treated.
- Provide a written review of the Product
- Free Product will be send via a code within 7 working days on receipt of both before and after photos and the review. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Once the Participant has sent in the images / review this can be used on the www.scienceofskin.com website and / or social media channels.
- The Company does not offer any personal warranty on the Products or goods however if the Product is found to be faulty. The Participant will be advised to contact us so we can organise a replacement.
- If a Participant does not comply with the Official Rules, you may be disqualified from all Product review opportunities without further notice. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible.
- Participants agree to participate in any promotional activity surrounding this promotion including publicity on the Company’s website, in emails and through any other social medium for promotion. The Company will always protect the Participant’s identity and will not publish information which may identify an individual unless the Participant gives the Company prior permission. Individuals should not enter to become a Participant if they do not agree to this clause.
- Participants agree that participation in the product review will be free of charge. Participants consent to the Company and its associated suppliers, agencies and affiliates using their review of the product in any media form in perpetuity, without limitation and without compensation to the Participant.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Company may, in its discretion, suspend, modify or terminate the review Campaign at any time.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company, its affiliates and third party suppliers and agencies hereby expressly exclude: all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Participant in connection with any entry into the campaign or the use of a Product.
- The Company undertakes to use reasonable efforts to maintain adequate email, internet and other communication links but is not otherwise responsible for and shall not be liable for: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties; errors in transmission; or prize deliveries attempted but not received. If you are disqualified, the Company is under no obligation to publish this fact on this site or anywhere else.
3. TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
In participating in the campaign, you agree that you:
- Are aged between 16 and 80 years old;
- Will use the Product as per the Recommended Usage Guide;
- Will commit to sending in both before and after images of the skin area being treated with the product and a review of the product.
- Will cease using the Product if you experience and adverse reaction, and that you will provide information about the adversity to the Company;
- Are responsible for limiting your use of the Product to purposes for which the Product was designed;
- Permit the Company to publish the videos and any reviews that you provide
- Will provide true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading information; Will not disclose any unauthorised, false or fraudulent details; Will not post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any information or images on any social media site which is or may be inappropriate, harmful, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, harmful, tortuous, racist or otherwise illegal or offensive;
- Will not post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any materials that infringe the proprietary rights of any third party including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy
- The Company hereby reserves the right to terminate your participation in the Product review at its discretion if it determines that your use of the Product has been improper;
- The Company is not obligated to provide any compensation in connection with your trial use of the Product in this test;
- Agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in this Agreement.
4. SUBMISSION OF MATERIAL
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company will not disclose confidential information without your prior written consent, except to our Directors, employees, contractors and agents for the purpose of this product review campaign.
6. PERMISSION TO PUBLISH
In participating in the Product Review Campaign, you:
- Hereby grant the Company your permission to use your feedback for the purposes of subsequent product development and product promotion. By providing feedback, you represent to the Company that such feedback reflects your good-faith opinion of the Product;
- Acknowledge that the personal reviews and survey answers that you provide may identify you as an individual and thereby give express permission for the information you provide to be published on the Company’s website, in emails and through any other media for promotion;
- Acknowledge that you will not be remunerated by the Company for providing this information.